Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Study in
How to Apply
Application period from 1st,March to 15th,June.
Requirement of Application Documents：
2. Name must be the same as that in the passport. Abbreviations or omissions of the middle name are not allowed. If there is no family name or first name, please leave a blank (e.g. ‘-’ or ‘.’).
3. Applicants already in China must submit color scanned visa within the validity period and the latest entry stamp.
4. Registration photo. All applicants are requested to submit a colored two-inch bareheaded registration photo on the system, with a white background and without rim, size 100-500KB, JPG format.
5. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit valid documents of legal guardians, such as ID card, Bank statement and letter of guardianship. (Eitheroneis acceptable)
6. Applicants must fill in all the study and work experiences from high school so far without time gap. (If applicants have military service, please list the period of it)
7. The applicant shall submit either scanned diploma or certificate of the highest degree. If the degree certificate is not acquired yet, the previously acquired academic certificate shall be submitted. (Other documents are not acceptable).If the diploma or degree certificate has not be obtained, it will not be admitted.If the academic certificate or graduation certificate is non-English or Chinese, the original shall be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
8. The applicant shall fill in the highest level of education experience.
9. Academic transcripts:transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English shall be attached with original transcripts and notarized Chinese or English translations.
10. Applicants must submit Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) written in English. The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
11. Language requirements: Undergraduates should submit HSK4 Certificate; Postgraduate students and doctoral students should submit HSK5 Certificate.
12. Recommendation letters (written in Chinese or English). Applicants for the graduate programs, scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by relevant professors.
13. A study plan or research proposal (written in Chinese or English), which requires a minimum of 1500 words for scholars and postgraduate students, 2500 words for doctoral students.
14.Non-criminal record report. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application.
15. Other documents, such as published papers, award certificates, work or internship certificates, can also be submitted in the form of attachments.
1. Applying online:
4. Admission Notice:
Applicants can check their admission results in the application system. After getting accepted, we will mail you the Admission Notice and Form of Visa Application as soon as possible. Please check email regularly and make sure your postal address is correct